Virtual Assistant Jobs: Top Companies Reviewed
Virtual Assistant jobs has been one of the most in demand jobs in the online industry. There are so many companies online who offer virtual assistant jobs. This job description is very comparable the job description of the following jobs – an office administrator, executive assistant and sometimes a call center agent.
The necessary skills to provide quality virtual assistance are the following:
- You should be computer savvy.
- You should be proficient to softwares such as Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- You should also have knowledge in using the following suite – Gmail, Calendar, Chrome, Drive, Plus, Hangouts and Voice.
- You should be very organized.
- You should have fine attention to details – This is very important!
- You should also be time efficient and know very well how to talk professionally to your client and the clients of your employer.
Aside from the skills mentioned above, you should also acquire the following things to be efficient in a virtual assistant job. Make sure you have these before you apply for this job opportunity:
- High Speed Internet
- Personal Computer / Laptop
- Work Phone (this is optional; depending on the task the your employer gives you)
There are two options when getting a virtual assistant job. One is you can search an available job through job search sites and the other, you can sign up with a virtual assistant staffing company and depend on that company to provide you with job leads. Either way there are a lot of opportunities out there for qualified applicants to provide office support from the comforts of their homes.
Plus points when applying for this job opportunity is to acquire skills like editing and graphic designing. So you have to learn how to work around Photoshop, illustrator, premier and other editing software. You can also acquire more skills online, there are a lot of online courses available on the internet that will help you expedite your knowledge on virtual assisting.
Usually a virtual assistant jobs’ pay rates range from $4-$25 per hour depending on the tasks given by your client. There is a wide variety of tasks that are given to a virtual assistant. Some of which are travel arrangements and accommodation, email management and response, online research of products, services and competitors, assistance on project coordination, social media managing and updates, small and large events planning, data entry and archives, personal business tasks, administrative tasks and so much more.
If you are interested to join this field, you may apply virtual assistant job opportunities to the following companies:
- Time Etc. – This company offers virtual assistant jobs to college educated professional virtual assistants. They give various tasks depending on the client. Their pay ranges from $11-$16 per hour.
- Fancy Hands -This is a US based company. They hire virtual assistant job positions to perform and complete various tasks. Their pay is a minimum of $2.50 – $7 per task. If you perform them well, your client may give you a bonus for a job well done.
- Care 2 Share – This company is in search for administrative assistants that works from home for their virtual assistant job opportunities.
- Assistant Match – This is one of those companies who hire people to be part of their company as virtual assistants. They match their qualified virtual assistants with their clients. Their pay ranges from $12 – $15 per hour and it goes up to $20 – $25 per hour if you have experience with graphic designing.
- Zirtual -They are looking for full time employees that are willing to work from 9am-6pm on the weekdays for their virtual assistant job position. Their starting pay is $11 per hour with opportunities for career growth. They are US based, but their services are given worldwide. They also give benefits like dental, medical, and vision. They train their newly hired applicants before the latter handle their first client.
- Lifebushido – They are well known on offering virtual assistants jobs to aspirants who wants to work from home. You can work up to 25 hours a week depending on your skills. They also hire part time positions so you can work less and more than that. They hire worldwide. They also give training prior to outsourcing you to your first client. The downside is that you are only paid for the time you allotted on the training only if you pass the training, if you are not hired then you won’t be paid.
- eaHelp – This is a US Based Company founded last 2010. Initially, they focused on helping churches and pastors with their administrative workload after which they’ve manage to expand their company. Their base pay usually is between $15-$17 per hour.
- Office 88 -They hire virtual assistants with general knowledge and skills on basic office tasks, web design, graphic designing, translating experiences or proof reading. They hire independent contractors for positions like virtual assistant job position, they prefer working with work at home employees.
- Virtual Office VA – Their main clients are private real estate investors who are searching for people wishing to sell their homes. The latter are home sellers who already listed their homes to real estate websites, hoping to get a potential buyer. Their work schedule is usually Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm EST. However, they are no longer offering full time virtual assistant job positions but you may work may also work as few as 5 hours until 15 to 20 hours a week. They pay their employees $8 to $9 per hour. Pay is given once via Paypal.
- Virtual Gal Friday -They offer services to both small and large businesses. Their specializations are medical office management, bookkeeping services, virtual receptionist and coaching practice management. Their rates are around $30 to $40 per hour.
- Worldwide 101 -They offer virtual assistant job positions to people worldwide. They only recruit skilled work from home virtual assistants. Their averages from $37 to $43 per hour with work hours of 15 to 20 hours a week. They value their people which makes them one of the best.
- Elance – This company is now currently partnered with oDesk now known as Upwork. Although partnered with Upwork they still have separate marketplaces. This is a site which helps you find a virtual assistant or virtual assistant jobs and so much more. You can set up your profile with the skills you have and set the price or the amount you think your skills deserve to be paid with.
- Odesk -These two companies (oDesk and Elance) merged and now known as Upwork. These two are communities which bring contract workers and employer alike in a single website. Although after their merge they still operated separate market places but then they rebranded oDesk to Upwork. They now have more than a 3 million freelancers ready to apply and bid for a job. The pay of their virtual assistant jobs depends on their employer, some pay contract based and some pay per hour. Nevertheless these companies (especially oDesk or Upwork) are known for their thorough filter of contractors.
- 24/7 Virtual Assistant -This company is open for virtual assistant job seekers around Atlanta, Georgia and India. Even with the limitation of places where they give job opportunities they attract and cater clients all around the world. They pay as much as $15 per hour.
- My365Assistant -This is a US based company. They outsource their virtual assistants to US and Canada. Their virtual assistant tasks are usually staff consultation. They give a highly flexible job which you can work as little or as much as you prefer. They offer a non-phone job so you can work anytime and anywhere.
- Contemporary Virtual Assistant – They train and offer virtual assistant job opportunities to people at North America. They train them until they are able to perform the tasks they are supposed to do for their clients. They have a rigorous training process because they want to offer the best service. They pay as much as $10 per hour. You must be able to work at least 4 hours a day and between 9am to 5pm.
- The Appointment Biz -The Appointment Biz is a company who is leading the outsource industry in field of services such as scheduling services and territory management. They only hire skilled virtual assistants with at least 5 years of experience as a customer service support skills included are telecommunication and scheduling for their virtual assistant job positions. They also train their contractors to technologically proficient to be able to provide the best service they can. Although their pay amount is not defined on their website, they are definitely not a scam.
- Virtually Yours 925 – This also a US based company which is found in New York. They hire virtual assistants who are residents of US and Canada. They are finding proficient and experienced virtual assistants on the following skills – word processing, desktop, publishing, data entry, administrative work, meeting or events planning, bookkeeping, website or graphic design, internet marketing and so much more. The relationship that they build between the client and contractor or scheduler makes the equation of a work relationship successful. There a lot of positive feedbacks about this company, which make them more than legit. However, they do not disclose the amount they pay for their virtual assistant job position.
- Virtual Resources Services Inc. – They only hire experienced virtual assistant workers who are skilled on these areas – data entry, administrative, bookkeeping, payroll, human resource, writing or editing, transcription and a lot more. It was not stated of how much pay they give their virtual assistant job position and if they pay them by contract or pay them per hour.
Did you learn something from this list of top companies of virtual assistants? If you want to learn more and learn about the best offers available online simply follow this link: http://simplyworkathome.com/recommended
Looking for something else?
- MLM (Multi-level Marketing) Companies Reviewed
- Work From Home Jobs Reviewed – An Emerging Way of Earning Money
- Reviewed: Jobs for Teens Online – Is it Feasible?
- Team Beachbody Reviewed – Is It a Rip Off?