Posts Tagged ‘MLM’
Opportunity comes to those who seek, they say, and often, it shows up in the form of an invitation to a multilevel marketing network. Multilevel marketing, also known as MLM, is a very profitable business model, and it does depend on a large, hierarchical network of distributors to sell the company’s products. Distributor positions are always open in these companies, and often, you don’t need to head straight to their offices to apply—the position is practically handed out to the willing. One of those MLM companies that may have attempted to rope you into their network recently is Seacret, a business that sells Dead Sea based skin care products.
Multilevel marketing companies are often conflated with pyramid schemes; businesses whose existence depend more on recruitment and the investments of their recruits rather than the products that they offer. This is not without basis, as more often than not, MLM companies may leave the product and selling aspects of their business and put a lot of focus on recruitment of distributors. It is thus very easy to doubt the legitimacy of companies that use multilevel marketing as their primary business model. Seacret is no safe from such second thoughts, and you are likely on this page to know more about this MLM company, and whether or not it is a legitimate opportunity or yet another volatile pyramid scam. In any case, we will be reviewing Seacret’s multilevel marketing opportunity, so sit back, relax, and read on.
What Is Seacret?
Seacret, as we have previously mentioned, is a company that offers a variety of Dead Sea based products that are primarily used for skin care. As a multilevel marketing company, Seacret sells their products through a sprawling network of direct sellers. Seacret currently operates
If you are familiar with multilevel marketing companies, you’ll know that most of them have fascinating stories, often for the benefit of their recruitment campaigns. Seacret is no different in this regard. Officially launched in 2011, the company has its roots on the entrepreneurial endeavors of the Israeli brothers Moty and Izak ben Shabat. Starting with selling Israeli products in kiosks, the brothers eventually developed the idea of selling Dead Sea products that later became the core merchandise of Seacret.
With the help of fellow entrepreneur Betty Perez, Seacret grew dramatically in merely three years starting in 2011. By 2014, the company’s sales has grown to $71 million. That’s a pretty impressive growth, and we can only attribute that to the business’ adoption of the multilevel marketing business model.
What Products Does Seacret Sell?
Seacret deals primarily with Dead Sea products, which are categorized in their website as facial care, skin care, Gold Core, anti-aging, cosmetic, and for-men products. Their products make use of ingredients that are found only in the mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea and its lake bed. Dead Sea mud and minerals are said to have healing properties, and naturally, Seacret products come with claims related to this information. The effectiveness of Dead Sea minerals, however, is still under debate, which makes Seacret’s claims subject to scrutiny at best. The good thing, though, is that the company’s products have received plenty of good reviews so far, although some certainly fell short of their promises. We’re not going to delve into the effectiveness of these products, however—that there is a different tale for another day.
How Can You Make Money with Seacret?
Now that we’re done with the introductions, let us now proceed to the main course: how to make money with Seacret and whether or not it is worth the investment. As with everything, you will first need to sign up to Seacret’s network of direct sellers better known as Seacret Direct. Membership to Seacret Direct, however, is only available for citizens in the countries where the company operates, namely the United States and its territories, Canada, and South Korea. You can sign up to Seacret Direct via the company’s website. Alternatively, you can get invited by a Seacret agent into the network. You can also get the opportunity to sell Seacret products by becoming a preferred customer, simply by purchasing items until you are able to accrue enough points to qualify for a good discount.
In any case, you will have to sell as much Seacret products as you can, preferrably more than what you were required to purchase from the company, as that is obviously how you’d make profits. You will have to find a solid market for your wares, however. Lacking this, you might want to opt for plan B, which would be recruiting agents into your downline.
You can recruit up to two agents, who, in turn, will be required to recruit the same amount of direct sellers. You can earn commissions from them, as they will be purchasing their stock from you at a marked up price, and will act likewise to their downline, and so on and so forth.
You will also receive bonuses depending on you and your team’s contribution to the company. The more sales you make, the higher you climb up the ranks, and in turn, the bigger is your bonus. As explaining the entire compensation scheme can be quite a complicated ordeal, you can read the whole thing for yourself here: http://bit.ly/2iYOvbG
In any case, you or the last person in your downline will need to be able to sell Seacret’s products, or your network will end up becoming a neverending recruiting pyramid that will only collapse on its own weight.
Seacret is one of those MLM companies whose products have an actual market. The company does put a lot of emphasis on their products and the marketing, and even offers great incentives to their customers to buy more of what they offer. The discounts, however, appear to be a ploy to rope the customers into the MLM network and convince them to become distributors themselves. Then again, though, the company has pretty much balanced its attention between selling products and growing its direct selling network, so it’s safe to say that the company is not a mere pyramid scam.
The thing, however, is that distributors will be required to buy a good number of products at a discount and be able to sell them all, and that may cost a lot of money. However, the products are expensive and are pretty much luxury items that not many can afford and are willing to buy. This can easily result in inconsistent sales and loss of profits, unless you have a ton of aging-conscious rich friends that would spend their money on Seacret products.
Furthermore, the company does not provide its distributors the necessary training to market and sell their products. You are basically left on your own, and should find ways to make sales by yourself.
Seacret has decent products that apparently work, but it may be hard to find a market to sell them due to the expensive price tags. This difficulty is compounded by the fact that you will need to achieve a periodic quota of sales in order to make profit, as well as the lack of sales training. The company may offer good compensation but great incentives, but you might not be able to realize all those if you find it difficult to make your minimum sales. Unless you have managed to establish a market to sell your Seacrest products to, you might as well look for a different money making opportunity.
If you find this Seacret review helpful, be sure to check out the reviews for our top-rated offers at: http://simplyworkathome.com/recommended
Before we start discussing the top MLM companies, let us first discuss what is MLM or Multi-level Marketing? Multi-level Marketing (MLM) is a kind of marketing strategy which direct sales companies to attract distributors and encourage existing distributors to encourage more people to also become distributors.
How Does This Work?
Existing distributors earn two ways, one is to sell the products their companies offer to their customers, and the other one is earning a percentage of their recruited distributor’s sales. They call their recruits “downline”.
MLM is a legitimate marketing strategy. However, it is somewhat controversial. One problem MLM strategy is facing is the pyramid scheme. Pyramid scheme is different in such a way that instead of focusing on selling the product, they focus in recruiting downlines and pretending to be engaged in a legitimate MLM strategy. The money paid by the new recruits is used to pay their recruiter which is called their “Upline”.
Every year a huge number of people around the world sign up to Multi-level Marketing companies through the internet wherein most of these people are hoping to become a huge financial success and live the life they have always dreamed of.
How to Get Started with MLM in a Right Way
First, you have to know how to share the opportunity. You should separate MLM and family members. You can share the opportunity with your family and friends at first, but never push them into your business. You never want to have them angry at you later on. My advice is you must separate your personal life from your business life to have a much more smooth sailing business.
For example, do not use your personal Facebook account to advertise your products, because this will overwhelm and drive your friends and family crazy and annoyed to the point they would unfollow you, or worst unfriend and block you. You could make a new Facebook page to advertise your product. Facebook offers a boost to a number of audience depending on the amount you paid.
Second, you should take a look at the company’s product. If you don’t feel like their product is amazing or pretty much effective, then you have to back away. To be successful in this kind of industry, you have to believe and first-hand tried the effectivity of the product to effectively sell them.
Another way to also effectively choose and consider an MLM company to invest into and to sell your product is to answer the following questions:
- What are the benefits of this product?
- Does my client need those and also benefit from them?
- Is it going to be something they will want more in the future?
- If I was to be my client, why should I buy these products?
- If I was to be my client, Do I really need this product?
Four types of MLM companies:
Companies who sell Tangible Products – These are the kind of MLM companies who sell supplements, juices, shakes, body wraps, basically anything that you use or intake on a daily basis.
Here is a list of these kinds of companies:
- Amway – Even after all the allegations that they are a scam, they have proven that they are most definitely not. Their products are usually health supplements, beauty products and detergents. Their products are somewhat expensive. They claim it is because of the quality of their products and the research that goes into each of their product. Their target market usually is the middle class to higher class.
- Herbalife – Herbalife is an established company which expanded due to the huge amount of positive feedback regarding their product. They have also proved that they are not a scam or any sort through the success of their product. The products that they are offering are a huge collection of personal care, weight management, energy and fitness and targeted nutrition.
- Younique – Younique grew really fast in sales on 2013. The products they are selling are mostly beauty products and skincare, such as lash and brow enhancers, eyeliners, eyeshadows, makeup removers, eye sets, lipsticks and the like. We can go on and on discussing the list of their products, but it is going take a huge part of this review, which might bore you. So I suggest if you want to see their products, you may browse it through their website. They are definitely a legit business and not a scam.
- Yoli – This company specializes in health and wellness niche. Their products are health drinks, sports drinks, Ph blends, energy drinks, and shakes. Because of their amazing products, Yoli is way far from a scam.
- It Works -Except for the weird name, It Works, this company is very legit. They sell different kinds of body care and nutritional supplements. They have expanded in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark. They are known for their body wrap which they call the “Ultimate Body Applicator” which helps you lose weight.
- Youngevity – They specialize in products for health and nutrition, weight loss, blood sugar, bone and joint, digestive support, brain and heart and athletic performance. They basically sell supplements, coffee, chocolate, makeup, hair care, arts and crafts, home and garden and pet products. In this company, you need to have the right skill set to be successful but this company is definitely not a scam.
- Juice Plus – Most of the claims about JuicePlus aren’t credible at all. Many of Juice Plus’ articles are being funded by them. Juice Plus may not be scam but also their claims are not entirely true so if you ever enter this company, I suggest you to not overhype the product.
- Take Shape For Life -The products they market are for different weight loss plans which includes bars, shakes, smoothies, drinks, crunchers, hearty choice meals, soups and different kinds of breakfast and dessert items. This is a sturdy company, you can be successful here if you have the right skill sets.
- Zurvita -This company going through a downfall. Their shares went from $0.40 a share to $.10 a share. Although facing this problem, their company is still far from a scam. Their products are protein shakes which they claim that helps you lose weight.
- Send Out Cards -Out of many MLM companies this company is one of the unique ones. They are based on sending greeting cards and online gifts. Their uniqueness makes them in demand. This company is definitely not a scam, even if you are low with the needed skills to recruit people at least you could make good money just by selling the product. However my advice is still practice the needed skills so you can make even greater money in this company.
- Perfectly Posh – This company specializes in products that pampers their clients. Their products are mostly skin care, nail care, hair care anything that is in connection with body care. They have so little bad reviews that selling the product itself is already a good money maker. Although, it is still much better to share your sale skills with your peers and grow your downline. This company is most definitely not a scam.
- Mary Kay – This company specializes in beauty. They sell one the world’s most coveted product today, which is makeup. They have been on Top 4 last 2014 which give you a guarantee that they are staying for a long time and that they are not a scam. This company has a solid support network that their business continues to thrive and keeps on producing patents in quite an alarming rate (the good kind). My advice? If you are a girl and loves makeup. Go for it, girl! From what I heard they also give free makeup workshops when you buy a package.
- Pampered Chef -This also a unique MLM company, because they specialize in kitchen tools like pans and shapers. They also sell ingredients and spices such as gluten-free flour, Cinnamon and the like. Even though they have shut down their UK wing, lessening its worldwide impression, the Pampered Chef is still one of the biggest kitchenware organization in the United States.
- Poofy Organics – Another company whose product is currently thriving is Poofy Organics. They sell organic products which are used for body care, home care and also as remedies. Poofy Organics is definitely not a scam. They sell legitimate unique set of products that are also sold in stores.
- LuLaRoe – LuLaRoe is a company who is a direct seller of clothes. Their products ranges from leggings, skirts to dresses and a lot more. I am unable to tell you about the quality of their product because there are mixed reviews about them, to be sure you should buy and try it first yourselves before investing your money to this company. For me, they are a legitimate company and not a scam. My advice is to try their products first before joining their company as a consultant and distributor.
Companies who sell Digital Products – These are kind of MLM companies who sell digital products such as training courses, software, tools and one on one coaching. The products of these kinds of companies are information based.
Here is a list of companies who are in this category:
- Digital Altitude – They offer Financial and Life coach seminars. They have a lot to offer so you might want to check their website and see for yourself. They are definitely legitimate.
- DS Domination-This company is now known as INFINii. Their trainings are all about drop shipping from retailers to eBay customers. If you want to know more about drop shipping and are interested with their seminars or interested to be one of their consultants, just check their website and inquire there. With the right team and mentor you are going to be successful in this company. They are most definitely not a scam.
- Empower Network – They specialize their training in teaching you how to blog and be a productive blogger and help you make the most out of the Internet and social media. Their product are as follows: “Viral Blogging System”, “Viral Blogging Academy”, “The Inner Circle”, “High Ticket Academy”, “Internet Traffic Formula”, “Top Producer Formula” and many more.
- Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle – They specialize in training people to be successful internet marketers and famous bloggers. Here are some of the products that Ultimate Dot Com lifestyle offer: “My Top Tier Business”, “MLR”, “MLR Inner Circle Membership”, “Titanium” and many more. Furthermore, their program is good and remember that this is a Top Tier program. The program is designed for you to learn the fundamentals of internet marketing and how to actually apply it.
- MLSP – Also called as My Lead System PRO. They provide MLM tools for MLM marketers. Overall, this company isn’t a scam but it will still take months and a lot of effort to achieve amazing results.
Companies who sell Services - These are MLM companies who sell services such as legal, energy, road side assistance and medical care.
Here is a list of MLM companies who provide services:
- Legal Shield -Legal Shield offers service such as Legal Advice, Traffic Related Issues, Trial Defense, 24/7 emergency access, Letters or calls, contracts or documents and many more. This company is far from scam, they have been selling real legal advices since the 1970’s.
- Ambit Energy – They provide natural gas and power to 14 States in the USA. They have been in the marketplace for 10 years and counting which makes them legit and not a scam.
- MCA -Also called as Motor Club of America. They have been providing services such as roadside assistance and insurance for the general public. They have been providing services across United States and Canada since 1926. This company is 100% legitimate, but people don’t know how to recruit people into the business.
Companies who are Travel Based – These kinds of MLM companies sell third party booking services. They are like making your own travel agency.
Here is an example of a Travel based MLM company:
- Paycation -Paycation is one of the biggest providers of travel services and education. They have partnered with huge companies in the world to provide much greater value for their client’s money for their vacation. Paycation offers discounted prices on vacation packages, resorts, hotels, car rentals and cruises. Paycation is definitely not a scam but it is hard to recruit people and make your own downline in this kind of MLM company.
If you are joining an MLM company you should always be wary of the Pyramid Scheme. Not only won’t you get your investment’s worth, but you are more likely to get scammed than earn. To also help you in succeeding in this kind of business, you should hire an accountant and ask for their advice. It is important to have a good knowledge of the business and the flow of the financial system of the business before venturing on one. A regular counselling with your trusted accountant is very helpful.
One last thing that will help you succeed in an MLM company is to train your members or recruits. When you have already mastered or acquired in-depth knowledge in Multi-level marketing, you also have to train your members to have a strong and solid downline. Remember, your member’s performance also affects the income you make in this kind of business. The more skilled they are the more products they sell, and downlines they make, the more percentage you also get. This is a win-win for you, so forget that crab mentality and share your blessings.
Did you learn something from this review of different MLM companies? If you want to learn more and learn about the best offers available online simply follow this link http://simplyworkathome.com/recommended
If you want to learn about what lifevantage offers, but you are not sure if it is legit or not, then this review will help you find out whether it is going to be a reliable source of online income for you. Someone might have suggested this business opportunity to you, and you want to do some more digging before investing your time and effort in it. You want to know what you can about this company, that is why you this review will provide you the things you need to know before you pursue this opportunity further.
There are different opinions about this company. Some reviews say that lifevantage is one of the best MLM companies. However, others do not agree. In this review, both negative and positive factors will be listed down, so that you can decide for yourself if it is something you want to be a part of.
What is Lifevantage?
LifeVantage is a company that has an effective management team behind it. Because Darren Jensen is the President and CEO of this company, many people say that it is the best one in the industry. Darren Jensen has 25 years working in the network marketing industry. To back up their CEO, LifeVantage also have Robert M. Urban as the chief Operating Officer, Dave Phelps as the Chief of Sales Officer, and so much more other competent people who are a part of the team that manages the company.
Aside from the leadership that is of the highest quality, lifevantage also distributes nutritional supplements. This direct selling company is based in Sandy in Utah, and it specializes in Nrf2 science. Nrf2 is a type of protein found in each cell of the body that cannot do anything unless activated. When released, it can be an antioxidant. Back in 2003, The company started out with a retail model. The company switched over to a direct sales and multi-level marketing model in 2009.
One sure sign that a network marketing company is one of the best is through their products. Lifevantage provides nutritional supplements just like many of the well-known network marketing companies around. However, the 8 items that are available to purchase have something unique to offer.
You want to be a part of a marketing company that offers unique products that people want to buy. Lifevantage has a unique product line because they offer products that contain Protandim, and they are the only company who uses it. That is why they have a definite edge over the competition.
Protandim, the main product of the company, was developed by Dr. Joe McCord. He was awarded the Elliot Cresson Medal from The Franklin Institute. The most respected research institutions in the country validate the use of Protandim as an Nrf2 synergize product. Peer reviewed studies back up its effects.
Protandim is the product that will boost antioxidants by activating the Nrf2 that is already in your body. You already have Nrf2 in your body. However, without an activator like Protandim, then it will just lay dormant and cannot be used as a way to have an antioxidant network.
The NRF2 Synergizer is a product in pill form and is mainly an antioxidant. It boosts your body’s natural ability to minimize signs of aging. Although it will not give you the ultimate anti-aging solution, but it will work on a cellular level. Not only does it increase antioxidants, but it also reduces oxidative stress, which is an imbalance between free radicals and the body’s ability to fight them with antioxidants. The synergizer is said to reduce it by an average of 40% in 30 days.
Axio is an energy drink that comes in powder form. You can mix it with water, and it will boost brain performance. The product will give long-lasting energy. However, unlike other energy drinks, it does not cause the usual crash and burn.
Although it is not coffee, it still has caffeine. The energy drink called Axio comes in regular and decaf. If you buy one box, you will get 20 packets of either the regular or decaf. The regular comes in a Green Grape flavor and the decaf comes in Red Raspberry. It is perfect for those who want to increase their focus and concentration.
Another product is called PhysIQ and it contains four items called Protein Shake, Cleanse, Fat Burn, and Probio. The supplements are meant to aid in weight management. The items in the system pack can be purchased together or separately.
Lifevantage also has a skin care system called True Science. Their product is not only limited to the health and wellness of people but also canines. They offer a product called Canine Healthy, which includes 30 chewable tablets designed to minimize oxidative stress using the same science as Protandim.
How lifevantage works
As an independent distributor, you will be assisted in starting up your business through the lifevantage compensation plan. It offers a quick return on investments and allows you to earn extra income in the long term. They also have 6 different bonuses that you can get weekly or monthly. To help understand the company, you can learn from the business training that the company provides.
Lifevantage also offers interactive training modules, so distributors can do more than just earn through commissions. Those who become distributors can get training through events hosted by the company. When it comes to getting compensation, the company is known for paying its distributors on time.
Tips for using lifevantage
If you want to be successful with lifevantage then you need to focus on the recruiting part of the business. The big money is in building a team. If you are not confident in your recruiting skills, then you need to look for ways to improve it. Another option would be to find another work at home opportunity that does not require recruiting. However, if you are convinced that lifevantage is what you are looking for, then you should boost your efforts in recruiting. If you found this review helpful and want to find a better business opportunity, simply click the following link. http://simplyworkathome.com/recommended.
If you are interested to learn about organo gold, but you are not sure about how it works, then this review will help you find out if it is the right reliable source of online income for you. You want to know many things as you can about this company, that is why you stumbled on this review. Someone might have also come forward and suggested this business opportunity to you, and you want to do some more digging before investing your time and effort in it.
Some reviews claim that Organo gold is one of the best MLM companies. However, other reviews do not agree and even consider it as a scam. In this review, both negative and positive aspects of the company will be discussed, so that you can decide for yourself whether is worth your time.
Bernie Chua came up with the idea behind this network marketing company. He is the one who thought of a marketable product that uses a powerful Chinese herb. This herb has existed for 4000 years in their culture, and he decided to make effective use of its properties by adding it to a cup of coffee.
This powerful herb is just a big mushroom, but it is unlike other mushrooms that have notorious or drug like effects. The name of the herb is Ganoderma lucidum. The Chinese claim that it is the most powerful herb on the planet because it has several health benefits. It is a super food that is good for you if you have many health concerns.
The Ganoderma mushroom is full of anti-oxidants. It means that it is one of the few things in nature that contains important vitamins and minerals your body needs. However, some people have reported experiencing negative effects from this herb.
Researchers found that some of the side effects will show around after 3 months of use. The side effects of using the mushroom called Ganoderma in your diet include dizziness, stomach upset, dry mouth, and nosebleeds. There are other side effects, which is why it is advisable that people consult with their physician before they take anything that includes this herb.
Shane Morand, a global master distributor, further talked about the prospect of the product with Bernie. They discussed how they can make the idea more profitable. The meeting was a success because Organo gold was born after that.
The unofficial launch was back in 2008 because the company experienced some issues. People not getting their products on time and not having enough stock for distribution were some of the problems the company first encountered. They also lacked a proper marketing plan for their distributors.
Since this MLM company was just starting out, these problems were quite common and understandable. They officially launched in 2010, successfully addressing the problems that held them back a few years before. They also brought in Holton Buggs as the new vice president of sales in organo gold for a better marketing strategy that could be duplicated.
The Product Line
At this point, you might be wondering whether it is a company that sells coffee or Ganoderma. It can be quite confusing if you are not that familiar with organo gold. However, it is mainly a Ganoderma company that is also focused on coffee as its main brand. They do not only offer coffee, but they also offer soaps, lotions, and toothpastes. All their product lines are infused with the Ganoderma herb.
Organo gold is proud of the profit margins that their products generate. However, some reviews say that this is not completely true. The reason for this is that you can find organic gold products on eBay, which is being sold as a wholesale product.
The starter package will cost $49, which is a reasonable investment when you first become a distributor for this MLM company. If you want to be compensated, it is important to purchase a product pack from organo gold. The company has a compensation plan that determines how you will get paid. It depends on what type of product packs you invest in, but you can earn anywhere between 10 to 20% in commissions.
You can choose from the bronze, silver, and gold packs. The bronze pack costs $150, and you can earn up to 10% as compensation. You need to maintain a $50 monthly auto-ship to keep active with the company. The silver pack costs $450 and requires a $100 per month auto-ship. The investment for the silver pack is more expensive, but you can earn 15% in commissions.
The gold pack is the most challenging investment because it costs $1300. On top of getting paid 20% commissions, you will be given wholesale products that are worth $1500. The minimum amount of auto-ship is $100 monthly just like the silver pack.
The Compensation Plan
A binary system to get most of the compensation plan is what organo gold proposes. If you have two members, then your members can recruit other members and form their own team. It makes use of the dual team system to achieve the best results.
Although there are no guarantees, you can maximize the compensation plan. How you build a team and everything you earn has a direct effect on each other. If you build a dedicated team, then you have a higher chance of earning more. You can be successful in this type of industry if you put in the effort that not a lot of people are willing to give.
Overall, this MLM company has a legit compensation plan and it is very easy to understand how it works. Because its network marketing and compensation is straightforward, it is easy for people to make the decision to join and become a distributor. You can make a lot of money with this business opportunity if you are one of the select few who has what it takes to succeed. You need to bring something extra aside from basic recruiting skills to maximize the commissions you earn.
If you invest in your training and sharpen your skills, then you will have an edge over the other members. It is ideal to prepare yourself before jumping into any type of job and this work at home opportunity is no exception. If you found this review helpful and want to learn about a better business offer, simply click the following link. http://simplyworkathome.com/recommended.
There are a lot of websites where you can find reviews of products from ViSalus. Nevertheless, there are also a lot of you out there who would like to know if the company or product is legit or a scam before you invest your hard earned money on them. Who would want to waste their money on a thing that is bound to fail, right?
This is not a paid review by ViSalus or a ViSalus hater. What we have here is a third party review, and my own personal opinion of how I see ViSalus and their products.
ViSalus and Its Products
ViSalus’ main product is their Body by Vi 90 days challenge. This is a weight loss program made by the company where you can lose a great amount of weight and achieve the body you have been dreaming of in 90 days. This weight program consists of their supplements, protein shakes and meal replacements which you have to take during those 90 days.
ViSalus products had always been straight forward unlike other companies who also sell weight losing supplements. ViSalus has been very significant in the fitness industry (weight loss), they have a lot of good feedbacks online, which means their products give best results. Most of their competitors in this industry tend to over brand their product. I believe ViSalus have been branding their products properly, that is why a lot of users trust them.
ViSalus as a Business
ViSalus is also an MLM kind of company. They push two opportunities. Firstly, is they help you lose weight, and second, you can start your own business by selling their product and be one of their legit distributors.
There are 3 choices to pick from when you decide to be their distributor.
- Basic: $49
- ECS: $499
- ESS: $999
Although this is normal for every network marketing companies, you need to have a minimum auto-ship of $125 worth of products every month for you to be paid the compensation plan. Fast Start Bonuses, Product Packaging Bonus, Weekly Enroller’s Pool, “Rising Star”, The Infamous BMW Program and Building teams and going through ranks are also some ways to have you paid by the company aside from the earning from the products you sell.
Here are the ranks on building your business in this company:
Director: This is the first step in building your rank. You are supposed to earn $500-$1000 per month with 3 active legs in your downline.
Regional Director: This is where you build 3 directors in your downline. You are supposed to earn $1000-$3000 per month at this point.
As you look at it, ranking may sound easy, but this needs a lot of hard work and determination to get you rank higher. To earn more money, all you have to do is make your rank higher and higher.
ViSalus – Is it a scam?
No. ViSalus, the company itself, is not a scam.
Scams are selling products that do not work. Scams are over exaggerating the effects of their product just so they can lure people into buying. Scams are not getting the worth of your money or not getting anything from your money at all.
However, the problem lies on their distributors, who dreams of becoming a millionaire overnight. Luring so much people in corrupted ways, just to gain people on their downline. The problem is that the people revolve themselves around the business structure rather than the actual company and its products.
Just because it is a Multi-level Marketing kind of company, people automatically assume that the company is a scam. This is a negative perception people have on Multi-level Marketing companies. Multi-level marketing is visualized as a pyramid, where people on top reap all the residual income and earn way more than the people at the bottom, who work their butts off for profit or sales. So for you to earn the big bucks, you have to be on top.
However, it is not like being on the top that your upline reaps all the money his downline has. A lot of you fail and your upline leader will make multi-level marketing as easy riches. Well, it is not. You are going to need to recruit a lot of people. This is tough, because you also need to keep them actively ordering product every month ($125 worth of ViSalus products). So if you expect to receive a huge paycheck, you have to keep them buying (and selling) those products.
Another thing you need to remember is that, you do not have to be cruel to rank fast. You just have to learn the right skills to be a great recruiter. You have to speak people in a manner that they pull up their wallets and credit cards and buy into the deal.
Do not be too encouraged, because these set of skills are not learned overnight. They are practiced and nurtured until you become a pro at sales marketing your way to the top. Although this is not impossible, it can very difficult for some.
Also, to grow your income even bigger, your network must also grow. To grow your network, you have to share your skills to your downline team so that they could also grow their network. You need to teach them to bring in more people. You need to teach them to also grow their downline. You need to let them know that if they also want to earn a huge paycheck, they should also grow their network. The bigger your downline network means the bigger your paycheck is.
The ViSalus’ compensation plan can also motivate your team to grow their network. Their compensation plan is something you do not typically find on other multi-level marketing company. One example of their compensation plan is “Refer 3 and it’s free”, this means if you have three customers to signup, you get your monthly products for free.
I am also not a fan of multi-level marketing, because unlike other people out there. I am not the charismatic type. However, apart from being a multi-level marketing company, Visalus creates superb products. Their weight loss program is very effective. I am not a fan of actively building a network or team or anything for income, but I do have the drink mix which was sold to me by a colleague. I do like ViSalus supplements and energy drinks. So if it were me, I would rather sell their products honestly and peacefully.
This company is new, modern and more technical. This generation would very much like this kind of multi-level marketing company. This company is not a scam.
If you learned something from this article and want to earn money, you can learn more and learn about the best offers available online simply follow this link http://simplyworkathome.com/recommended