Before we start discussing the top MLM companies, let us first discuss what is MLM or Multi-level Marketing? Multi-level Marketing (MLM) is a kind of marketing strategy which direct sales companies to attract distributors and encourage existing distributors to encourage more people to also become distributors.
How Does This Work?
Existing distributors earn two ways, one is to sell the products their companies offer to their customers, and the other one is earning a percentage of their recruited distributor’s sales. They call their recruits “downline”.
MLM is a legitimate marketing strategy. However, it is somewhat controversial. One problem MLM strategy is facing is the pyramid scheme. Pyramid scheme is different in such a way that instead of focusing on selling the product, they focus in recruiting downlines and pretending to be engaged in a legitimate MLM strategy. The money paid by the new recruits is used to pay their recruiter which is called their “Upline”.
Every year a huge number of people around the world sign up to Multi-level Marketing companies through the internet wherein most of these people are hoping to become a huge financial success and live the life they have always dreamed of.
How to Get Started with MLM in a Right Way
First, you have to know how to share the opportunity. You should separate MLM and family members. You can share the opportunity with your family and friends at first, but never push them into your business. You never want to have them angry at you later on. My advice is you must separate your personal life from your business life to have a much more smooth sailing business.
For example, do not use your personal Facebook account to advertise your products, because this will overwhelm and drive your friends and family crazy and annoyed to the point they would unfollow you, or worst unfriend and block you. You could make a new Facebook page to advertise your product. Facebook offers a boost to a number of audience depending on the amount you paid.
Second, you should take a look at the company’s product. If you don’t feel like their product is amazing or pretty much effective, then you have to back away. To be successful in this kind of industry, you have to believe and first-hand tried the effectivity of the product to effectively sell them.
Another way to also effectively choose and consider an MLM company to invest into and to sell your product is to answer the following questions:
- What are the benefits of this product?
- Does my client need those and also benefit from them?
- Is it going to be something they will want more in the future?
- If I was to be my client, why should I buy these products?
- If I was to be my client, Do I really need this product?
Four types of MLM companies:
Companies who sell Tangible Products – These are the kind of MLM companies who sell supplements, juices, shakes, body wraps, basically anything that you use or intake on a daily basis.
Here is a list of these kinds of companies:
- Amway – Even after all the allegations that they are a scam, they have proven that they are most definitely not. Their products are usually health supplements, beauty products and detergents. Their products are somewhat expensive. They claim it is because of the quality of their products and the research that goes into each of their product. Their target market usually is the middle class to higher class.
- Herbalife – Herbalife is an established company which expanded due to the huge amount of positive feedback regarding their product. They have also proved that they are not a scam or any sort through the success of their product. The products that they are offering are a huge collection of personal care, weight management, energy and fitness and targeted nutrition.
- Younique – Younique grew really fast in sales on 2013. The products they are selling are mostly beauty products and skincare, such as lash and brow enhancers, eyeliners, eyeshadows, makeup removers, eye sets, lipsticks and the like. We can go on and on discussing the list of their products, but it is going take a huge part of this review, which might bore you. So I suggest if you want to see their products, you may browse it through their website. They are definitely a legit business and not a scam.
- Yoli – This company specializes in health and wellness niche. Their products are health drinks, sports drinks, Ph blends, energy drinks, and shakes. Because of their amazing products, Yoli is way far from a scam.
- It Works -Except for the weird name, It Works, this company is very legit. They sell different kinds of body care and nutritional supplements. They have expanded in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark. They are known for their body wrap which they call the “Ultimate Body Applicator” which helps you lose weight.
- Youngevity – They specialize in products for health and nutrition, weight loss, blood sugar, bone and joint, digestive support, brain and heart and athletic performance. They basically sell supplements, coffee, chocolate, makeup, hair care, arts and crafts, home and garden and pet products. In this company, you need to have the right skill set to be successful but this company is definitely not a scam.
- Juice Plus – Most of the claims about JuicePlus aren’t credible at all. Many of Juice Plus’ articles are being funded by them. Juice Plus may not be scam but also their claims are not entirely true so if you ever enter this company, I suggest you to not overhype the product.
- Take Shape For Life -The products they market are for different weight loss plans which includes bars, shakes, smoothies, drinks, crunchers, hearty choice meals, soups and different kinds of breakfast and dessert items. This is a sturdy company, you can be successful here if you have the right skill sets.
- Zurvita -This company going through a downfall. Their shares went from $0.40 a share to $.10 a share. Although facing this problem, their company is still far from a scam. Their products are protein shakes which they claim that helps you lose weight.
- Send Out Cards -Out of many MLM companies this company is one of the unique ones. They are based on sending greeting cards and online gifts. Their uniqueness makes them in demand. This company is definitely not a scam, even if you are low with the needed skills to recruit people at least you could make good money just by selling the product. However my advice is still practice the needed skills so you can make even greater money in this company.
- Perfectly Posh – This company specializes in products that pampers their clients. Their products are mostly skin care, nail care, hair care anything that is in connection with body care. They have so little bad reviews that selling the product itself is already a good money maker. Although, it is still much better to share your sale skills with your peers and grow your downline. This company is most definitely not a scam.
- Mary Kay – This company specializes in beauty. They sell one the world’s most coveted product today, which is makeup. They have been on Top 4 last 2014 which give you a guarantee that they are staying for a long time and that they are not a scam. This company has a solid support network that their business continues to thrive and keeps on producing patents in quite an alarming rate (the good kind). My advice? If you are a girl and loves makeup. Go for it, girl! From what I heard they also give free makeup workshops when you buy a package.
- Pampered Chef -This also a unique MLM company, because they specialize in kitchen tools like pans and shapers. They also sell ingredients and spices such as gluten-free flour, Cinnamon and the like. Even though they have shut down their UK wing, lessening its worldwide impression, the Pampered Chef is still one of the biggest kitchenware organization in the United States.
- Poofy Organics – Another company whose product is currently thriving is Poofy Organics. They sell organic products which are used for body care, home care and also as remedies. Poofy Organics is definitely not a scam. They sell legitimate unique set of products that are also sold in stores.
- LuLaRoe – LuLaRoe is a company who is a direct seller of clothes. Their products ranges from leggings, skirts to dresses and a lot more. I am unable to tell you about the quality of their product because there are mixed reviews about them, to be sure you should buy and try it first yourselves before investing your money to this company. For me, they are a legitimate company and not a scam. My advice is to try their products first before joining their company as a consultant and distributor.
Companies who sell Digital Products – These are kind of MLM companies who sell digital products such as training courses, software, tools and one on one coaching. The products of these kinds of companies are information based.
Here is a list of companies who are in this category:
- Digital Altitude – They offer Financial and Life coach seminars. They have a lot to offer so you might want to check their website and see for yourself. They are definitely legitimate.
- DS Domination-This company is now known as INFINii. Their trainings are all about drop shipping from retailers to eBay customers. If you want to know more about drop shipping and are interested with their seminars or interested to be one of their consultants, just check their website and inquire there. With the right team and mentor you are going to be successful in this company. They are most definitely not a scam.
- Empower Network – They specialize their training in teaching you how to blog and be a productive blogger and help you make the most out of the Internet and social media. Their product are as follows: “Viral Blogging System”, “Viral Blogging Academy”, “The Inner Circle”, “High Ticket Academy”, “Internet Traffic Formula”, “Top Producer Formula” and many more.
- Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle – They specialize in training people to be successful internet marketers and famous bloggers. Here are some of the products that Ultimate Dot Com lifestyle offer: “My Top Tier Business”, “MLR”, “MLR Inner Circle Membership”, “Titanium” and many more. Furthermore, their program is good and remember that this is a Top Tier program. The program is designed for you to learn the fundamentals of internet marketing and how to actually apply it.
- MLSP – Also called as My Lead System PRO. They provide MLM tools for MLM marketers. Overall, this company isn’t a scam but it will still take months and a lot of effort to achieve amazing results.
Companies who sell Services – These are MLM companies who sell services such as legal, energy, road side assistance and medical care.
Here is a list of MLM companies who provide services:
- Legal Shield -Legal Shield offers service such as Legal Advice, Traffic Related Issues, Trial Defense, 24/7 emergency access, Letters or calls, contracts or documents and many more. This company is far from scam, they have been selling real legal advices since the 1970’s.
- Ambit Energy – They provide natural gas and power to 14 States in the USA. They have been in the marketplace for 10 years and counting which makes them legit and not a scam.
- MCA -Also called as Motor Club of America. They have been providing services such as roadside assistance and insurance for the general public. They have been providing services across United States and Canada since 1926. This company is 100% legitimate, but people don’t know how to recruit people into the business.
Companies who are Travel Based – These kinds of MLM companies sell third party booking services. They are like making your own travel agency.
Here is an example of a Travel based MLM company:
- Paycation -Paycation is one of the biggest providers of travel services and education. They have partnered with huge companies in the world to provide much greater value for their client’s money for their vacation. Paycation offers discounted prices on vacation packages, resorts, hotels, car rentals and cruises. Paycation is definitely not a scam but it is hard to recruit people and make your own downline in this kind of MLM company.
If you are joining an MLM company you should always be wary of the Pyramid Scheme. Not only won’t you get your investment’s worth, but you are more likely to get scammed than earn. To also help you in succeeding in this kind of business, you should hire an accountant and ask for their advice. It is important to have a good knowledge of the business and the flow of the financial system of the business before venturing on one. A regular counselling with your trusted accountant is very helpful.
One last thing that will help you succeed in an MLM company is to train your members or recruits. When you have already mastered or acquired in-depth knowledge in Multi-level marketing, you also have to train your members to have a strong and solid downline. Remember, your member’s performance also affects the income you make in this kind of business. The more skilled they are the more products they sell, and downlines they make, the more percentage you also get. This is a win-win for you, so forget that crab mentality and share your blessings.
Did you learn something from this review of different MLM companies? If you want to learn more and learn about the best offers available online simply follow this link http://simplyworkathome.com/recommended
Looking for something else?